March 14, 2010

Glittery Bling iPhone Cases

Recently I decided to get some bling for my iPhone. As I've stated before my iPhone is as much an accessory as a gadget and I want it to look pretty. I'm a girl - don't judge! Anyway, I've been scouring the web for something yummy looking that wasn't too over the top nor too expensive, and I came across a fantastic site called Dino Direct. I'd never heard of it before but it's simply amazing for a girl like me, who wants to customize everything without spending too much cash. They have a wide selection of phone accessories and wonderful crystal iPhone cases that are just perfect for me. And the best part is that they offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! And their prices are also super low. I bought three phone covers and a screen protector for about $20 and they look amazing. The first three ones below are the ones I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment